- Next Stop, Reloville: Life Inside America's New Rootless Professional Class, 14 October 2009.
- The Other Side of the Night: The Carpathia, the Californian, and the Night the Titanic Was Lost, 17 October 2009.
- The Night the Fitz Went Down, 21 October 2009.
- D-Day: The Battle for Normandy, 28 October 2009. (+)
- Keeping the Millennials: Why Companies are Losing Billions in Turnover to This Generation and What To Do About It, 29 October 2009. (-)
- The Year that Changed the World: The Untold Story of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, 21 November 2009.
- Sam Walton: Made in America, 23 November 2009.
- The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008, 23 December 2009.
- Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse, 28 December 2009. (-)
- The Box: How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger, 29 December 2009. (+)
- The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Descent of the West, 30 December 2009.
- A Tale of Two Subs: An Untold Story of World War II, Two Sister Ships, and Extraordinary Heroism, 31 December 2009. (-)
The bookworm has reached its mature length. With bowl-bound Huskies and playoff-bound Packers, the colors of the segments should be obvious.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Cross-posted to European Tribune and Fifty Book Challenge.)