- Locked On, 11 January 2012.
- Death of the Liberal Class, 12 January 2012.
- Shoveling Fuel for a Runaway Train: Errant Economists, Shameful Spenders, and a Plan to Stop Them All, 29 January 2012.
- Degrees of Inequality: Culture, Class, and Gender in American Higher Education, 30 January 2012.
- A Nation of Moochers: America's Addiction to Getting Something for Nothing, 12 February 2012.
- Five Days That Shocked the World: Eyewitness Accounts from Europe at the End of World War II, 3 March 2012 (+).
- The Fall of the Faculty: The Rise of the All-Administrative University and Why It Matters, 13 March 2012.
- The Hunger Games Companion, 23 March 2012.
- Last Day on Earth: A Portrait of the NIU School Shooter, 29 March 2012.
(Cross-posted to European Tribune and 50 Book Challenge.)