I caught up with Mike recently to learn more about five of the damaging myths we’re taught today about blue collar work and workers. These myths include:Misconceptions, indeed. Go, read, understand.
• There are no good jobs left in America.
• The best path to a good job is a four-year degree.
• Trade jobs are dead-end jobs.
• You can’t make six figures.
• There’s no room for women in the trades.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR BLUE COLLAR ARISTOCRATS.
That's long been a Cold Spring Shops theme. Now comes television's Mike Rowe, making the same point, to a larger audience. Here he chats with Forbes's Kathy Caprino.