- Stop encouraging the Democrats to resort to Borking. Better to get the win fair and square than to resort to Mutual Assured Borking.
- Any replacement nominee will be slimed in the same way.
- Now is not the time to go wobbly. Stand strong now, and turf out those allegedly moderate Democrat senators.
- If the Republicans fail to hold the Senate, look for the Biden rule to take effect from 2019 until the next presidential inauguration.
- It doesn't matter what sort of justice votes to overturn Roe v. Wade or any of the other judicial props of the Administrative State. Opprobrium is opprobrium.
A reprimand for Senators Booker (New Jersey) and Hirono (Hawaii) is also desirable, although that would be an extra helping of ice cream with the cake.
Turf. Them. Out.