She’s either out of her league, or the President makes her job of defending him completely impossible. https://t.co/niJDhOoNxb
— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) June 3, 2022
Twitchy's Doug P. notices. "White House reporters might be doing a little less water-carrying for this administration as the excuses run thin."
Brutal.
Turf them out.
In one of the most cutting exchanges of the briefing, NBC News reporter Kelly O’Donnell told Jean-Pierre: “On the issue of who briefed the president on baby formula, to say there was no specific person is not a satisfactory answer.”I shall keep pointing out the ways in which the Jarrett regency's incompetence is its diversity.
"When you have senior assistants to the president, there’s a paper trail, I’m sure, about briefings to the president,” O’Donnell continued.
“What I’m trying to say is there’s so many issues that come up that is presented to the president, as you know, you’ve covered many administrations,” Jean-Pierre responded. “And there are just regular channels that that happen that go to the president.”
O’Donnell, president-elect of the White House Correspondents’ Association, interjected: “It looks like it’s evasive to not have the most senior people in the White House willing to say, ‘I had a conversation with the president about it’ or ‘I had, we talked about it in this context or in that context.'”
“We’re talking about the consumer side of it, of what you’re doing putting out and trying to get information,” O’Donnell continued. “But we’re also trying to understand the information flow in this White House. And it’s important for us to get that answer, which is why we’re going to keep asking it until we get that answer.”
Turf them out.

No comments:
Post a Comment