Brightline’s new train service to Tampa could run at higher speeds than previously announced, a company executive said this month.Good. If people who actually run trains want to extend the Cold Spring Shops "Free Rein to
The new higher speed could make Brightline a true high-speed train service by some definitions. Brightline previously had planned a top speed of 125 miles per hour.
“We’re looking at opportunities of getting up to 150 miles per hour on the straightaways of I-4,” said Christine Kefauver, Brightline’s senior vice president of corporate development.
The company plans on building its own secured corridor between Orlando and Tampa, as it is now doing between Cocoa and Orlando.
8.4.22
I CAN GO ALONG WITH THIS.
Brightline Says It Wants To Increase Train Speeds To 150 MPH.110 125" campaign to even faster speeds, I'll endorse their efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment