5.11.24

SUBMITTING YOUR CLOSING ARGUMENTS.

Power Line's Scott Johnson closes the campaign coverage with random thoughts, then turns the closing argument over to Megyn Kelly.  "In her compelling manner, Megyn invokes the reality principle. In a few minutes she nails the case for Trump."


Red State's Jennifer O'Connell liked the speech.  Illegal immigrant crime, boys playing in girls' sports, and authentic masculinity.
Last point, what I don't want, what I don't think you want is the Left's version of masculinity. Did you see that ad they did about Trump voters trying to encourage women to lie to their husband so they could vote for her instead of Trump? That's their version of what marriage looks like. An overbearing husband, who bullies his wife into saying she voted one way, as opposed to an honest, open relationship--oh, wait, I"m talking about Kamala and Doug.
CNN's Dana Bash pulled a long face.
In a few hours, we'll see who is glum and who is not.

No comments: