22.7.24

THANKS YET ANOTHER MILLION.

 Cold Spring Shops started operating in September 2002.

I'm not sure how good the Google visit counters are; we recorded our millionth view in April 2016.

Our two millionth view arrived in August 2020.

As of the middle of April the Google visit counter had us at three million views.

It's been counting up rather quickly lately, with the four millionth view coming in sometime today.

I'm not sure how much of it is people actually engaging the posts.

If you are reading and engaging with the posts, thank you.

Perhaps you've found intellectual ammunition.

Perhaps I've encouraged you to look at something differently. 

Perhaps you've resolved not to take risks crossing railroad tracks.

Perhaps I've rubbed you the wrong way.

I surely am not lacking for material to carry on about.

Thanks again for looking in.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

bobby said...

Gotta ask: Why no comments ever?

Stephen Karlson said...

I have hypotheses based on what little the referral logs I have tell me.