11.5.22

PUTIN'S PATHETIC PARADE.

It's a New Voice of Ukraine interview, so treat it as a slanted source.  "Putin's speech at a parade in Moscow showed that the Russian dictator is looking for ways out of the war."  That noted, Mikhail Gorbachev on the Victory Day just after Chernobyl was probably more upbeat.
He is offended, humiliated, the whole country is offended and humiliated. And I'm very scared that it reminds me of a German leader we had.

You know who I'm alluding to. I don't want to call him that, but, unfortunately, it reminds me a lot of him. And I'm sure he is deeply convinced of that. And even if he is put on a lie detector now, asked if the Nazis rule in Kyiv, I'm afraid that he already believes in it. This is the worst thing that he believes in it.
That despite the doddering ficus in Washington not deterring anybody.
I'm sure that under (U.S.) President (Donald) Trump, you can treat him as you wish, but he would not dare to do that under his presidency. Please note that Crimea was not (annexed) under Trump, part of Ukraine was not (occupied) under Trump. It's just that Trump is just like him. He realized that if Trump sits on the red button, it could end badly if he plays such games. And when Biden says in advance that "we will fight economically," this is a direct offer for him.
And that Looking Glass plane that didn't fly?
Of course, it's not about the weather. It's either some kind of sabotage, or they were afraid that there would be sabotage. I'm sure he wasn't told in detail, because I know his character. He is told that half of these paper airplanes have never flown at all, or they do not exist at all, because the money went to the United Arab Emirates or Switzerland, that there was total corruption. I'm sure he's only partially informed, and that's why he has such a distorted view of the world.
Gorbachev probably had a friendlier Western press than Putin does.

No comments: