I don't know whether they will be serving under capacity limitations this weekend. The owners are hoping for the vaccines to have enough of an effect (or for their political masters to dial back the shutdowns) in time for March Madness and the pennant races. The tavern is close enough to whatever we are calling County Stadium these days for Brewer fans to do their pregaming.
With vaccines continuing to be rolled out across the country, [co-owner Bob] Schindel hopes optimism begins to spread as fast as the virus did in its worst days.Let the record show that "Blue Ribbon" does mean Pabst on tap.
“I’m looking for March,” he said. “March is my target month. Hoping basketball stays afloat. Hoping St. Patty’s Day is still a thing. Going into the first week of April if we can get some tailgaters, get some people to come watch [Brewers games], that’s what I’m banking on.”

No comments:
Post a Comment