- The circus is not dying. Find an itinerant circus coming to your town, and go to it.
- Circus professionals study logistics. The movement of the circus is anything but chaos.
- Friends of the animals have long scrutinized the circus. How long will an elephant or a tiger put up with an abusive, puny human?
- Read Phineas T. Barnum's Struggles and Triumphs. Only suckers believe he was a con man.
- Circus began as travelling education. Until tax-supported zoos replaced the menagerie, and the Overly Earnest Types started thinking of circus as pedagogy. And attention spans diminished?
See you down the road.